Common pain conditions:
- Sports Injuries / Trauma
- These pains can include a bone fracture due to trauma or injury. These injuries would commonly be caused by a sports injury or car accident, for example.
- Also included in this category would be a sudden onset of pain in the knees.
- As we age, over time, we can develop wear and tear on our joints.
- if a person is or becomes obese, that additional weight can increase pressure and inflammation causing chronic pain in the knees.
- Someone who, over time, lives a very active lifestyle with excessive repetitive motion can cause increased inflammation throughout the area, developing Arthritis in the knees.
How can these conditions be treated?
Synergy Pain Relief Center offers several treatment options for Knee Pain. The pain can be relieved with a simple steroid injection to reduce inflammation in the pain area. Durable Medical Equipment can also be used to help treat this type of pain with either an Electrical Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation (TENS) Unit or with the use of a Knee Brace that can help correct the posture and offload weight on the knee. Manual therapy is also helpful in the recovery or management of pain for many of these symptoms. These are just a few ways our office can treat this type of pain.
I am experiencing knee pain. Now, what do i do?
that is a great question. If you are experiencing knee pain either due to injury or chronic condition, fill out the contact form below to schedule an appointment at one of our valley locations.