Common Signs and Symptoms associated with joint pain include:
- Decreased Range of motion.
- Sensitivity to changing weather causing stiffness or increased pain.
- Discomfort in or around the joints.
- Direct Pain in the joint.
- Swelling or inflammation to one or all joints.
- inflammation within the joints that causes intermittent pain along with joint stiffness and decreased range of motion.
- Someone who, over time, lives a very active lifestyle with excessive repetitive motion can cause increased inflammation throughout the area, developing arthritis in the joints.
- Acute Injuries or trauma:
- Can include bone fracture or muscle strain caused by a sports injury or car accident, for example.
- Other sudden onset of pain
How can these conditions be treated?
Synergy Pain Relief Center offers several treatment options for Joint Pain including but not limited to: massage therapy, manual therapy and therapeutic exercises. If more diagnostics are needed, we are able to refer out to imaging as well as performing injections in the area. synergy pain relief center can also utilize labs and supplements to reduce inflammation within the body for additional relief.
I am experiencing joint pain. Now, what do i do?
that is a great question. If you are experiencing Joint pain either due to injury or chronic condition, fill out the contact form below to schedule an appointment at one of our valley locations.